ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This game is break your controller status

I shoot @Los! Right in the head no hit marker he shoots me I'm dead , lag throwing me aim off fukk that

What kind of shyt is this b ???

I hope they fix this shyt in battlefield 1 , as well as blocking out of region goons

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This game is break your controller status

I shoot @Los! Right in the head no hit marker he shoots me I'm dead , lag throwing me aim off fukk that

What kind of shyt is this b ???

I hope they fix this shyt in battlefield 1 , as well as blocking out of region goons
Majority of the dudes playing is O.O.R and the more of them in the server the worst the lag gets. It seems to slow your aim down or some shyt.

They need to find a way to balance dudes with terrible connections with dudes with good connections.

I wish they show player pings

Oh and tbagging me :ufdup: makes me go off lol

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
This a hard game to take time off and come back to, I'm ass right now.

what!
breh im super trash right now.
hopped on two weeks ago and again yesterday and was truly ashamed at my performance.
Lag ain't help but thats no excuse my skills is :flabbynsick:
I'll b bike though :smugfavre:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
what!
breh im super trash right now.
hopped on two weeks ago and again yesterday and was truly ashamed at my performance.
Lag ain't help but thats no excuse my skills is :flabbynsick:
I'll b bike though :smugfavre:
I ended up doin alright, made it to the top of the leader board once, averaged like a 1.5 k/d.

A few more nights in I'll be good. There's been mad nerfs and buffs since I last played so idk what's what.

My K/D is 1.52 anyway so I guess I did normal. My first few matches I was like 6/7, 10/8, 11/10 type kill ratio though and low scores for the team.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Cop a goat box and u would have the last 3 BFs and maddens for free wit EA access

:lolbron: But don't cop it breh, wait till October and get bf1. It's to late for u to see the greatness

I got BF4 on the PC but I wanted to play a shooter on the PS4. I haven't played a shooter on a Playstation since SOCOM 2.:flabbynsick: I'm not really feeling BF1 but I'm not going to shyt up the thread on why.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
why aint there a coli BF4 PS4 group? im down to talk shyt and talk yall dog tags :yeshrug: