Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The lag was so bad dudes was eating shotgun shells word to ask @Mowgli
Yea i was struggling to get shots out and when i did they were eating them. I doubt they saw me shoot one bullet on their end.

Walking through lmg bullets damn near point blank like nothing. Even if i started shooting at them first, while they were on the ground, and just got revived.

Taking damn near a clip to body dudes with an aek

Legit sickening. fakkits still LAUCED though. :stylin:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea i was struggling to get shots out and when i did they were eating them. I doubt they saw me shoot one bullet on their end.

Walking through lmg bullets damn near point blank like nothing. Even if i started shooting at them first, while they were on the ground, and just got revived.

Taking damn near a clip to body dudes with an aek

Legit sickening. fakkits still LAUCED though. :stylin:
Don't get me wrong I'm glad to have Poop he saves a lot of rounds for us...but he has the advantage of Canadian lag :snoop: I can't kill dude for shyt facing each other it's always a kill trade or he wins.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh yeah A1 mvp Argentina was hot after them losses :laff: we got into it over messages

nikka even left me a voice msg I didn't listen to it laughed and told him the COLI will punish his platoon.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Seems like everyone was using shottys in SQDM. Still getting used to that SQDM life again. Was borderline trash most of the night last night. Was doing good in random rooms til I ran into the Coli.:whoa:

Did they buff the shotty range? Felt like I was gettin dropped from pretty long range with them things.

Kept switching guns couldnt find my sweet spot or get in a rhythm. Was still fun though.

K/D still above 1.5...for now :sadcam:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Seems like everyone was using shottys in SQDM. Still getting used to that SQDM life again. Was borderline trash most of the night last night. Was doing good in random rooms til I ran into the Coli.:whoa:

Did they buff the shotty range? Felt like I was gettin dropped from pretty long range with them things.

Kept switching guns couldnt find my sweet spot or get in a rhythm. Was still fun though.

Yeah shottys got a range buff in the last patch. I use them mostly to bring down players who eat a lot of bullets if I feel like I'm in a laggy match and automatic weapons ain't dropping a dude it would most. Out comes the shottys but my shotty game come with hella claymores.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It's a range buff but u still gotta put like 6 shots into dude

I had to use all 8 rounds to drop you from range one time.

:banderas: @ the work you were getting

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LowKey since the quadruaple nerf of the Mtar21 the Ak-5C the best carbine :banderas:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's a range buff but u still gotta put like 6 shots into dude

I had to use all 8 rounds to drop you from range one time.

:banderas: @ the work you were getting
First day back was getting killed out there bad :mjcry:

MTAR ain't what it used to be. I was scrambling to find a gun to use and couldn't find a rhythm. Specially with this poop dude getting 25 kills in 3 minutes.

Also didn't realize I actually played this game 350 hours :ohhh:

Time to get my KD back up higher. Trying to cross that 2.0 realm stuck at 1.55