PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah nikka. Ibgotnfootage. shyt Was sickEning. on my screen I was getting 3 buckshots off point blank an nindamage. shyt was a joke
PSN :smugbiden:

Anywayz, I started playing Battlefield.. first time EVER? Battlefield 3 Beta
Then I bought BF4, and I'm just NOW finally starting to get the types of guns that makes the game :ohlawd:
nikkaz, fukk you guys for having better guns, thinking you a beast cuz you got a suped up weapon
I got guns now, nikkaz taking L's

I'm addicted to this game now, whoever wanna run with the kid. I prefer to have a squad
But I been watching Rambo all day (pt.3 is on now) and I feel like its my turn to pull out the blade.
Get at me, I'll get premium tomorrow. I've bullshytted long enough :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
congrats:russ:now I should summer jam those battle reports:mjlol::huhldup:
:whoa: Them reports would have been atrocious.
My entire team (not just squad) was not even going after objectives. If a bomb got armed, my team would be 10deep and nobody even making a move for the bomb :snoop:

So I was like fukk it, Rambro gonna get him some doggytags.
Then this nikka had a supreme team, working together, coordinating shyt. nikkaz get rocked, they got medics on deck
My team? Had medics in my squad.. MY SQUAD and they wouldn't revive a nikka at any time. shyt was frustrating
I got a video of you catching 2 head shots too, but I'll save that for the SUMMER JAM FOREVER movie that is coming out soon :smugbiden:
(lol @ it saying Courtdog put paws on infamous in the bottom right)
I just noticed I set it up that way

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:whoa: Them reports would have been atrocious.
My entire team (not just squad) was not even going after objectives. If a bomb got armed, my team would be 10deep and nobody even making a move for the bomb :snoop:

So I was like fukk it, Rambro gonna get him some doggytags.
Then this nikka had a supreme team, working together, coordinating shyt. nikkaz get rocked, they got medics on deck
My team? Had medics in my squad.. MY SQUAD and they wouldn't revive a nikka at any time. shyt was frustrating
I got a video of you catching 2 head shots too, but I'll save that for the SUMMER JAM FOREVER movie that is coming out soon :smugbiden:
(lol @ it saying Courtdog put paws on infamous in the bottom right)
I just noticed I set it up that way
:heh:recording all 4 times you killed me in 8 games total:deadmanny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I can say is we back and at full strength :salute:

@Mowgli @Rekkapryde @IrateMastermind and your brother @MurdaMa$$ @jaylock @Datboypiff(banned) :mjcry: @Phuk Yo Couch! @Zebruh @krackdagawd @JP_USAF ,Pitbull

Plus we got a lot of new hitter VegasSkyline, PoopnDoop, xXOrgin987Xx, SirFuzzyTips, SwampDonkey, Mv3412

2955057793554705463.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That mowgli shotgun, deagle, claymore nade highlight reel coming soon. Hoe my gawwwwwww I'm styling on these cats. U gonna see 4 vs 1 matches where I devestate cats head up. Lord this gonna be the most epic hl reel ever

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

so the bf4 artistic team designed these maps no wonder most of em are:trash::wtf:was EA thinking:mindblown:.Westie made a lot of good points but with every new BF game people expect more that means more gadgets and weapons.Let's stop kidding ourselves BC2 had bs in it just like every BF game.Its not the gadgets that bother me the level design is brutal.Rush on Silk Road and Altai Range might be the two worst map designs in BF history. Wide open maps with absolutely zero cover for the attackers:wtf::scusthov:.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man :snoop: 1st times in along I ain't have to put in no work.

Poop, SirFuzzy, and MV3412 put it all the workwhile I chilled and put up @Mowgli type numbers.

Went on like a 10 game winning streak