HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I seen a sniper doing that shyt with a sniper rifle ir scope he was beasting
:mjlol:seeing dudes run directly into the smoke not knowing I got this waiting for em
tumblr_n0gmxmbt4E1sr1lf3o1_400.gif
:pachaha:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Played BF for first time this week cuz of EA access pass,really liking it,I only play hardcore conquest and Snipe everyone down,that feeling you get when you makin montage worthy sniper multi kills is :ohlawd:
Gonna pick up BF hard line this weeknd,surprised you guys still active on this when new BF been out

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Played BF for first time this week cuz of EA access pass,really liking it,I only play hardcore conquest and Snipe everyone down,that feeling you get when you makin montage worthy sniper multi kills is :ohlawd:
Gonna pick up BF hard line this weeknd,surprised you guys still active on this when new BF been out
Cause Hardline :flabbynsick:compared to the O.G.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hardline? Whoa easy.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm probably the only person on here active on both:francis: