HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
CBB9S8kWYAELM0Z.jpg

supposedly new assault bullpup rifle
.@_jjju_ OTs-14 "Groza" It is a Russian selective fire bullpup assault rifle. New weapon confirmed for #BF4.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
you lil nikkas still playing this trash :mjlol:

step yoour game up

hardline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Gotta disagree with that one. BFH is a nice change of pace, but BF4 is better overall.

but which game are you gonna be playing tonight :mjpls:

yes bf4 is the better game but after a year and a half with it, its stale. old. washed up. its very refreshing to play hardline. think about how bf4 was 2 weeks after launch and compare that to hardline.if visceral support this like dice does we'll be good

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

yes bf4 is the better game but after a year and a half with it, its stale. old. washed up. its very refreshing to play hardline. think about how bf4 was 2 weeks after launch and compare that to hardline.if visceral support this like dice does we'll be good
Comparison isn't fair BFH wasn't launched on new hardware

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

BFH is a breath of fresh air, but it'll get stale after awhile too. I'm ready for some new maps already and I can tell the low weapon count is gonna be a problem. There's also a bunch of bugs they need to work on. If the Coli crew decided to squad up on BF4, i'm most definitely playing that instead. :bustback:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Don't let that new game hype fool you.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So we getting a new jungle map with the weapons crate Dlc and gun master mode too? :ohhh:in May....the return of DaWinterSoldier