HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Only one you've seen they complaining like hell in the battlelog forums
They always complaining you can't them seriously most of the time.I did get some serious lag on Dragon's teeth tho:francis: last week.I didn't play this past weekend so I might've missed the bugs

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They always complaining you can't them seriously most of the time.I did get some serious lag on Dragon's teeth tho:francis: last week.I didn't play this past weekend so I might've missed the bugs
Yeah we caught a lag match over the weekend but one whole squad was Damn near from Japan fukked the server all up

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Levelcap makes some good points instead of new maps can we get some proper map balancing.I hate the rooftop camping on Conquest I can't imagine how pathetic it is on deathmatch

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Is it worth it to buy Premium now? Not played any of the maps yet.. Will people still play this when Hardline drops?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y

Levelcap makes some good points instead of new maps can we get some proper map balancing.I hate the rooftop camping on Conquest I can't imagine how pathetic it is on deathmatch

U to lazy to use a dmr ha
U to lazy to pull out the mortar and send them campers to kingdom come ha

You ain't special forces
:camby:

I wish I would have a problem with campers. Level cap soundin like a bytch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lmao mortars are easily aviodable DMR's:mjlol:
I can tell you don't roll with no real hitters. I can do work with DMR's in Squad dm. Stop it. nikka say omg the campers are killing us like girls. I'm like what? WHERE?

:ufdup: over there. Then that R with the Dm come out with the mortars and the roof is cleared instantly. My mk11 makes campers fairy tails and my mortars? That's just overkill. Step out of your comfort zone and get your dmr game up.

They give u all the tools to deal with them but y'all to lazy to use the tools.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't have a comfort zone again mortars are easy as fukk to get rid of Mav>>>>instantly destroys those shyts.Again wit the ''real killers"ish like I told you before better check those platoon stats again.How many DMR total kills you have?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't have a comfort zone again mortars are easy as fukk to get rid of Mav>>>>instantly destroys those shyts.Again wit the ''real killers"ish like I told you before better check those platoon stats again.How many DMR total kills you have?
I have 1900 kills with dmrs. That's my light work gun.

Roof campers aren't going after mortars. They're roof campers. I put on the camper kit to buss them and usually they come back to earth aafter the 3rd time i have to crack that melon. I'm to precise with the R.