the_winter_soldier_by_jamesbousema-d7d24yn.jpg

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He left coli because he realized he was surrounded by black people. Some of which who may have issues with cacs
I wonder if that was really it though cause he had to know I'm black my profile picture on psn is a black guy.

I think that dude just found some tdm squad he liked. We run Conquest or Sqdm for the most part.

Maybe he was offended by CacsgonnaCac username I mean iunno Lord forbid he see that was4slavery :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if that was really it though cause he had to know I'm black my profile picture on psn is a black guy.

I think that dude just found some tdm squad he liked. We run Conquest or Sqdm for the most part.

Maybe he was offended by CacsgonnaCac username I mean iunno Lord forbid he see that was4slavery :snoop:
O well. Go run with the totally dude ass nikkas. I cant blame him. I took that clown uhohjungle off my friends list because he ran with a cac that made a joke about hanging black people in his party chat. He laughed. I guess people move in circles that make them comfirtable. Ima run up in his room s now and then blast his head off and make sure this tootsie roll ingrained in his skull

On a side note i was playin conquest n saw a dude fly a little bird chopper through that warehouse where the basement is 3 times fast as fukk.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
O well. Go run with the totally dude ass nikkas. I cant blame him. I took that clown uhohjungle off my friends list because he ran with a cac that made a joke about hanging black people in his party chat. He laughed. I guess people move in circles that make them comfirtable. Ima run up in his room s now and then blast his head off and make sure this tootsie roll ingrained in his skull

On a side note i was playin conquest n saw a dude fly a little bird chopper through that warehouse where the basement is 3 times fast as fukk.
I punishes uhohjungle hes a scrub and his platoon scrubs

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
35-4... 25-7... <---- #3 on PS4 in MRAP Kills :myman:

Went 53-0 on Shanghai...... :whew:

I'm so good.......... even I don't want to see me...... :merchant: