Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Uhhhhh, the one that just looks like a black circle with a red dot in the middle.

Hitting flabby levels with this thing now so i may have spoken prematurly :aicmon:
I think your Sr2 work is more impressive breh :manny:

I think your talking about the reflex sight though that's my favorite got it on 99% of my guns.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think your Sr2 work is more impressive breh :manny:

I think your talking about the reflex sight though that's my favorite got it on 99% of my guns.
Sr2, gets boring. I gotta use a small variety to stay interested. This my new gimmick gun.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nothing burns somebody soul like killing them constantly with the gun they thought they was good with.

Oh you just killed me with *any gun* :leon:switch guns kill them three times in a row with their preferred weapon. :demonic:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im out here bodying folks with the js2.

Shyt got like an 60 round clip in a submachine gun. Shyt is a a demon in a slow paced conquest match with random engagements into multiple people simultaneously.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got my tags after I murdered your whole team, you hide behind your team to look for me, I actually go look for you like a man and see you laying down like a biatch(no diss) :umadross:
Sacrifice your brehs to get tags brehs :scust:
You want to bait me cause you know I got that killa murder tape on you(about to drop soon :mjpls:). See you when I see you :shaq: