HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=5YvAKpaS7RQ
Game Modes
Conquest

“A Battlefield staple, Conquest is based on the idea of controlling a base. Capture a base by standing near a flag on foot, in a vehicle or in the skies – if your team owns more flags than the enemy you’ll slowly reduce their tickets, which are their ability to respawn. The first team to run out of tickets loses.”

Team Deathmatch

“Team Deathmatch is infantry only and has the easiest objective to understand: shoot the enemy team more than they shoot you.”

Heist

“Heist is all about pulling off that big job or that perfect score. The criminals are trying to infiltrate a cash-filled vault, and the cops must regulate them. Once the criminals break in, they have to nab two bags of cash and jam out with them back to each of the two base points.”

Blood Money

“A huge pile of loot has been intercepted in transit. The criminals are fighting to steal the money, while the cops are trying to secure it as evidence. Each team is trying to secure the money in their team’s vault – but it’s not safe there. Raid the enemy team’s vault to help your team score the most money.”

Hotwire

“The criminals are trying to steal a list of marked cars while the cops are trying to repossess them. Use your driving skills to catch up with the enemy, and bring a friend riding shotgun to take them down.”

Rescue

“Rescue is one of two competitive modes. This is a cop-centric mode that lets you step into the boots of a SWAT operative tasked with saving innocent lives from the hands of criminals. Lead your team carefully into dangerous environments and get the hostages back to safety. Be careful though, because there are no second chances in this mode.”

Crosshair

“This is the second competitive mode. In Crosshair, a former criminal turned state’s witness is on the run from his former crew. The criminals are trying to erase the VIP’s face from the world, while the cops are trying to get him out safely. Once again, there are no second chances – one death and you are out for the match.”

TDM and Conquest support 64 players

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
our platoon :mjcry:

said unbalanced so i said fukk it

lets get it on and see what can i do

went from :shaq: to this shyt real quick :mjcry: :to: :sadbron: :snoop: :dead: :sadcam::scust::deadmanny::damn::mindblown:
Nah I meant who was playing from the platoon. Some of them aren't really that nice, don't let the stats fool you :scheme: @HNIC973
:russ: I use to do that purposely sometimes, would join the game and if they put me on the opposite team I would sit in the party silent and listen to @HNIC973 and esco and where they was at and be a spy :shaq:I would go crazy, but we never would win lol
Son I never noticed you doing that :laugh: Ain't that some shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He was running against me Bubba Glock JR and Warrior plus @James Carter was wit us:wtb:

shoot one of u guys without killing then the next guy shooting me instead i be like :damn: cuz i shot u then damn glock bust a cap in my ass :mjcry:

but one of the stages i got squad wipe out i think twice with a multi kill granted it wasn't u guys but hey i'll take it :blessed:

fukking seeing all them bodies on the floor kept reviving everybody and shyt never seen so many bodies on the ground :whew:
i aint gonna lie i do be gunning for u if i know its u :laff: then u hit me with the :ufdup:

then be like:camby:with them skills :dead:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
shoot one of u guys without killing then the next guy shooting me instead i be like :damn: cuz i shot u then damn glock bust a cap in my ass :mjcry:

but one of the stages i got squad wipe out i think twice with a multi kill granted it wasn't u guys but hey i'll take it :blessed:

fukking seeing all them bodies on the floor kept reviving everybody and shyt never seen so many bodies on the ground :whew:
i aint gonna lie i do be gunning for u if i know its u :laff: then u hit me with the :ufdup:

then be like:camby:with them skills :dead:
I didn't play well earlier I'll be back on later

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
PersonallyY I think a series of button combos should be I put as the plaayers flow and counter each other's knives. Whoever responds the fastest wins
Nah that's too much, plus that counter animation takes too long.