Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
certain guns I can understand camping a bit. But if you running shyt like the famas AEK camping then:scust:
Los is a zone player. He throws motion sensors and operates in a small zone. If he gets a kill in that zone he will camp it out and see how many kills he gets. Even worse if hes injured.

My Sr2 non-stop run and gun style, is the answer to that problem though. :youngsabo:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Los is a zone player. He throws motion sensors and operates in a small zone. If he gets a kill in that zone he will camp it out and see how many kills he gets. Even worse if hes injured.

My Sr2 non-stop run and gun style, is the answer to that problem though. :youngsabo:
I'll be on tonight I barely run Recon these days your theory.....lies mad cause I cut you so many times you know how that's possible....YOU CAMP

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll be on tonight I barely run Recon these days your theory.....lies mad cause I cut you so many times you know how that's possible....YOU CAMP
Nah, LMG's bussin long range and using rockets to destroy houses.

It brought me to the new style.

The infinite run and gun style. Catch me if you can nikka cuz i was catching you. All i saw were dreadlocks flying through the air and me doin the dougie over your corpse

Victorious :banderas:

sr2work1_zpsiwl5vsjs.gif

:mjlol:

That was a work of art :mjcry:

Last edited: