Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I better not see no one out here. Its a wrap. Yall see the numbers i was putting up.

:birdman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I better not see no one out here. Its a wrap. Yall see the numbers i was putting up.

:birdman:
I'm looking for you at you pleighboi your numbers don't mean nothing to me if they not on me treated you and Uther today that Assault work :birdman: *rubs hands with Trills tags*

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You lucky that grenade kill didnt save. How i catch you and like 3 other dudes laying down in tge same corner with a fraille ass impact grenade, yall nikkas must have been camping so close yall could hold hands and cross streams.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You lucky that grenade kill didnt save. How i catch you and like 3 other dudes laying down in tge same corner with a fraille ass impact grenade, yall nikkas must have been camping so close yall could hold hands and cross streams.
Dudes was waiting for us around the corner on some crossfire and also across where you threw the grenade from basically we was trapped but let's discuss how many times I laid you out grasping for air :mjlol:wit that Bulldog :ohlawd: clapped you and Uther in the same corner at the same time tea bag one time on both y'all corpses :mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Coli vs Coli war if you claim you bout that life I suggest you get on now!!! :whew:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Auto switching teams in the middle of the match :dwillhuh:

That comeback :mjlol: