Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was thinking of having another one to get the daughter but this world is getting way too demonic to raise a daughter in :mjcry:
At least she would have a machine for an older brother shorty gonna be thorough

Me and the wife working on my third though :blessed:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's a interesting topic I wouldn't mind knowing y'all answers...

What size tv are you gaming on? I just read a thread in battlelog where the guy was saying gamers on smaller tv's have an advantage cause it's easier to look from corner of tv to corner as opposed to a big screen.

Recently right before Xmas I was gaming on a 46' wifey was nice to a nikka now I'm gaming on a 55' and I'm struggling like shyt sometimes :mjcry: some games I'm on and some times I can't kill a motherfukking thing.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

What size tv are you gaming on? I just read a thread in battlelog where the guy was saying gamers on smaller tv's have an advantage cause it's easier to look from corner of tv to corner as opposed to a big screen.

Recently right before Xmas I was gaming on a 46' wifey was nice to a nikka now I'm gaming on a 55' and I'm struggling like shyt sometimes :mjcry: some games I'm on and some times I can't kill a motherfukking thing.

55"

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

you get slight delays on bigger tv's

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Assault class hates perimeter defense because they're the main ones running into claymore thinking they can just run and gun, revive and drop med packs with impunity. This ain't Battlefield: Assault
I would think the hyper aggressive players would hate it AEk users ect...I love it run a overpowered gun run right into a claymore:sas1::jawalrus:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I would think the hyper aggressive players would hate it AEk users ect...I love it run a overpowered gun run right into a claymore:sas1::jawalrus:
Claymores keep players honest. Cats with them overpowered guns just run anywhere with no fear of losing one on one matches and sometimes even 2 on 1 matches because of them high rate of fire guns. All that changes when theres claymores in the most intelligently crafted places. Turn a 20 kill squad death match player into a cautious single digit bum.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Im on a 50 inch Sony SXRD rear projection tv. I dont know if im missing anyhing though.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Claymores keep players honest. Cats with them overpowered guns just run anywhere with no fear of losing one on one matches and sometimes even 2 on 1 matches because of them high rate of fire guns. All that changes when theres claymores in the most intelligently crafted places. Turn a 20 kill squad death match player into a cautious single digit bum.
just my opinion I don't think any AR should have a ROF of over 850.Why run a PDW when shyt like the AEK Famas bullets travel farther faster same reload times sometimes faster its pointless IMO.They reduced the Famas rate of fire but cut its recoil in half:mjlol:F2000 recoil cut in half AEK getting buffed :mindblown: they making these weapons too easy.The higher the rate of fire the harder it should be to use

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
just my opinion I don't think any AR should have a ROF of over 850.Why run a PDW when shyt like the AEK Famas bullets travel farther faster same reload times sometimes faster its pointless IMO.They reduced the Famas rate of fire but cut its recoil in half:mjlol:F2000 recoil cut in half AEK getting buffed :mindblown: they making these weapons too easy.The higher the rate of fire the harder it should be to use
They're stupid. They see to many people using one gun, the fakkits they play bytch, changes are made then everyone uses the best weapon. they cant win and need to stop trying. Make the recoil a challenge to manage and everything after that is skill.