Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m very interested to see how the whole GTX/KOTD thing plays out.

GTX ain’t gonna be shyt if they can’t introduce new talent though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Little bit more base in the nikkas voice this time around

bunch of clips from the event on that page btw

I’m happy Verb is rapping like this (he was fantastic vs Eazy as well) however Verb did get chased home once and that was when Chance was chasing him in that parking lot. We didn’t forget Verb

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m happy Verb is rapping like this (he was fantastic vs Eazy as well) however Verb did get chased home once and that was when Chance was chasing him in that parking lot. We didn’t forget Verb
Technically he was chased around a car In a parking lot, but I get what you are saying.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Just watched Robyn vs Bonnie. Bonnie 3rd might be best round of the year so far. She stepped up her delivery and the bars are crazy(prolly got a ghost tho)

Robin nice too just needs better performance.

It's crazy that even RBE got better female battles than QOTR damn

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Little bit more base in the nikkas voice this time around

bunch of clips from the event on that page btw

yep that was one of the clips I was trying to post. Apparently Verb and Pass had a good back and forth.

I’m very interested to see how the whole GTX/KOTD thing plays out.

GTX ain’t gonna be shyt if they can’t introduce new talent though.

well, what it seems like is Lush and Diz are trying to bring back that West Coast feel they had when GrindTime was a thing and before KOTD came in added them to their roster. but they have more connects this time around. and then linking with No Jumper beforehand does help them out.

new talent? we’ll see. Diz I think did speak on grooming new talent. but after this first event, we’ll need to see what they do moving forward.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched Robyn vs Bonnie. Bonnie 3rd might be best round of the year so far. She stepped up her delivery and the bars are crazy(prolly got a ghost tho)

False:mjlol:

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Did you watch the battle tho? shyt was crazy and i don't even fukk with female vs female battles...

Bonnie said something like" i know nikkas that never been to Puerto Rico but they went from poor to Rico":ohhh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did you watch the battle tho? shyt was crazy and i don't even fukk with female vs female battles...

Bonnie said something like" i know nikkas that never been to Puerto Rico but they went from poor to Rico":ohhh:
Bonnie is a proven user of ghostwriters, and Robin just isn't that great. They would be 2nd tier AT BEST in QOTR. They'll never be on the level of the 40s, Hustles, Coutures, etc.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That might of been one of the best Bonnies i ever saw.

Hustle would still beat "that" Bonnie though.

I'm still lowkey upset yall really got couture beating hustle............

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I haven’t seen the battle, but these are two females that were brought in by QOTR. Based on your post, you’d think they were RBE homegrown talent