Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Damn. But this was a non title match right? Or was it for the belt?

this was a judged midnight madness card so im assuming that belt had to be on the line

"you try to take this belt, i'mma send you to Orion's" :wow: Snake's only chance was a choke and we all knew it

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
this was a judged midnight madness card so im assuming that belt had to be on the line

"you try to take this belt, i'mma send you to Orion's" :wow: Snake's only chance was a choke and we all knew it

A$$!!!! They gassing that bullshyt "HE GOT THE BELT!!! HE GOT THE BELT!!! ARE YOU shytTING ME HOW DID HE GET THE BELT?!?!?!" FOH TWORK IS A FAT bytch. TRASH!!!

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Everything Twork just rapped was trash. I hope that wasn't the highlight.

LOL the shyt everybody was quoting on Twitter is much worse.

He got the belt from Stumbles and brought the belt there, I don't think it was a title match.

Watching that 15mofe clip, we see what the "fans" are about. No doubt Twork is more skilled than Snake Eyez but all the coddling is disgusting.

Man fukk that nikka.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Youtube is gonna vindicate snake, and ultimately this is gonna hurt Twork even more because folks are not gonna feel the gassing
I guess this is why Daylyt was tweeting up a storm last night. He had Snake 2-1

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Youtube is gonna vindicate snake, and ultimately this is gonna hurt Twork even more because folks are not gonna feel the gassing

200.gif