Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Cal did Chess dirty :wow:

This is why as much as I think Chess is a talented writer, I can't have any expectations of him because he's too prone to fukk up

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Chess threw up, and then Cal, assuming he would, had a round about it. Then Chess came with a struggle round about not having a father, which opened the door for Cal's round about how Chess be moving funny cuz he didn't have a father lol. Cal neutralized and took the air out of everything Chess said. Masterclass. But Cal not a NY or LA nikka so the polls will probably have Chess winning.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Chess threw up, and then Cal, assuming he would, had a round about it. Then Chess came with a struggle round about not having a father, which opened the door for Cal's round about how Chess be moving funny cuz he didn't have a father lol. Cal neutralized and took the air out of everything Chess said. Masterclass. But Cal not a NY or LA nikka so the polls will probably have Chess winning.

Exactly. Cal effortlessly made Chess look a way. And in that first round, the way he reacted to Chess is how most of the fans felt anyway.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel bad for Cortez lol. He been waiting so long only for it to get messed up last minute. Hope they reschedule on a big card
Cortez may never get this battle in the end. This is Vaultez on the HIGHEST level lol.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This was a Chihuahua vs a Pitbull, Calicoe BODIED Chess

I expected nuffin less after how Cal did Roc
hqdefault.jpg