Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I wonder if Beasley got up with ole girl lol

Nunu's future replacement :lolbron:

Me and her when were done

f8xQa86.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of these battle rappers have unlikeable personalities.

They seem like a bunch of 17 year olds in 30+ year old's bodies. Geechi seems like the only one that's a sensible upright person...Danny seems cool too. Twitter spaces and Clubhouse really shows you just how unbelievably corny a lot of people in and around hip hop are for real...how any adult can listen to that for longer than like 2 minutes is amazing to me

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
They seem like a bunch of 17 year olds in 30+ year old's bodies. Geechi seems like the only one that's a sensible upright person...Danny seems cool too. Twitter spaces and Clubhouse really shows you just how unbelievably corny a lot of people in and around hip hop are for real...how any adult can listen to that for longer than like 2 minutes is amazing to me

lol, right. the more I see the more "2nd childhood" plays in my mind.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Damn they got the goat Jasamine banks in the building.:noah:

If this really goes down successfully they might have something with this. I got Nunn Nunn bodying snake eyes honestly.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Neither one of those dudes carry themselves like an adult or acts their age.