Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with Math but I can not co-sign this. I don’t care how many battle rap insiders try to rehabilitate Avo image, it is fukk him for ever more. I might have to take a break from MEO and Math’s channel after this. Math Swave, Ice, Jaz, Surf, Geechi, and Cal have all shown a c00n gene on this issue.
Hate to say this (not really) but hood dudes often tend to be the biggest c00ns out there. :mjpls:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy

Smack and Beasley gonna be invited to the White House one day:wow: Smack standing by the president throwing up the

Smack-interview.jpg

With Beasley standing on the other side of the pres with his arms folded :wow:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say this (not really) but hood dudes often tend to be the biggest c00ns out there. :mjpls:

Conservatives will conveniently release a "real nikka" from incarceration every few years and gain some goodwill from someone you wouldn't expect. They know how to actually sell things. They are the hustlers, the friendly bigots they pay attention to what we do so they know how to get love in the streets.

After Trump is out I think it is time for us to stop giving up votes for nothing en masse. No time to argue now but after this no one should give blind allegiance to either party. We need programs, plans, funding, resources etc. specifically promised to black people. That's what we need to hear politicians talk about. Anyone trying to P.O.C it up at this moment is just trying to hustle themselves in on a cut.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack and Beasley gonna be invited to the White House one day:wow: Smack standing by the president throwing up the

Smack-interview.jpg

With Beasley standing on the other side of the pres with his arms folded :wow:

If you can make it battle rap you probably could have a career in politics in the US at this point.