Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished this just now. Good interview. I always feel like B Dot holds back though.

they both felt like they 30d each other which I understand because stylistically they are so different.

Bdot takes things way too seriously. Tony Bro is right. If top said while you’re looking for a Nubian queen, I’m looking for that white bytch, a large crowd would go crazy. Bdot is talking about that’s sad, but it’s a hard line and it’s just entertainment.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
they both felt like they 30d each other which I understand because stylistically they are so different.

Bdot takes things way too seriously. Tony Bro is right. If top said while you’re looking for a Nubian queen, I’m looking for that white bytch, a large crowd would go crazy. Bdot is talking about that’s sad, but it’s a hard line and it’s just entertainment.

True. At least he gives a shyt though. We've had a trend of battlers on some "too cool for school" shyt. You're not wrong, but its nice to see for a change.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get Dot stance, but you CAN'T complain about that kinda shyt and use gun bars on your opponent meshed in with consciousness lmao. He still ain't picked up that lesson from his Pops (Lux). Being able to be amazing and not use gun bars to beat your opponent.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That trait makes me want to see Math vs B Dot. They both have Lux inspired gimmicks too. Unfortunately there is no storyline for the battle so it's unlikely to ever happen.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
rewatching Eazy vs Cor :mjlol: shyt got ugly for Coy-tez immediately, i never watched Eazy before cuz the name sounded Slick Sam-ish. Does he always talk to nikkas like this? i might need to see him vs alot of nikkas i have gripes with
I said the same shyt with his name on a flyer at a small ass bar like 2-3 years ago. He went off :whew:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

This nikka deserves an Edgar award. nikka writes like a novelist.. Nobody writes like him

Last edited:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
rewatching Eazy vs Cor :mjlol: shyt got ugly for Coy-tez immediately, i never watched Eazy before cuz the name sounded Slick Sam-ish. Does he always talk to nikkas like this? i might need to see him vs alot of nikkas i have gripes with

"I had to learn how to braid my daughter hair and trap...I had to micromanage"

Bar of the year candidate

:wow:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no no no no...... Qleens break down and destruction of EZ was legendary. One of the most hilarious battles ever. And then Twork did him dirtier than Ryda did Mike P over his chick.