Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
image0.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
They try and tempt me
And I noticed the fake; more than kinda friendly
Even through the handshakes and daps
Its like Vegas on the map ; its inside of envy/NV

JC beat Loso 2-1 dont at me.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Who did he beat CLEARLY though? You can argue he lost alot of those battles. JC, Danny, Glu, Verb, Rum, Cortez, Wavy, Ars. All arguable 2-1 or 3-0 loses. His only clear wins are against Dougy, a washed Qleen and Arthur Reed.

JC and Rum werent last minute prep battles. And he handled Julian pretty clearly, theres nothing debatable about that battle lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC and Rum werent last minute prep battles. And he handled Julian pretty clearly, theres nothing debatable about that battle lol

I didnt say they were. He stated he was "beating nikkas" ; and I asked who did he beat clear. He didn't beat JC clear at all. Yall just enthralled by the nikkas performance. He knew he couldn't rap with JC so thats why he got physical to blind the highschoolers who seem to be impressed by that whack shyt. People are arguing JC won that battle. You can argue that.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The surf fukkery and day Vs Roc classic overshadowed the fact that Jey the nightwing was ass when it mattered most lol. Matter fact after the first round the whole tournament was ass

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
The surf fukkery and day Vs Roc classic overshadowed the fact that Jey the nightwing was ass when it mattered most lol. Matter fact after the first round the whole tournament was ass

I know they did this during both UFFs, but I do think its probably difficult to come up with new material and memorize it every 2-3 weeks, back to back to back.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The tournament is too much writing in such a short time, there’s bound to be a lot of choking

the same concept works well in sports because it leads to upsets and momentum, but in an art of preparation and exact performance, it’s wack as shyt