Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mike P battling Big T on short prep? :patrice:

He won't beat Big T and Trez on short prep, one of the who is going to son him. I'm guessing T. The word "Police" is too easy for T.
Mike P is already done writing for Trez, he got a lotta time left to write for Big T.

I know son is white and all that, but he's a different type of battler.
The way he analyzes and moves in battlerap is legit.
He knows what's at stake with Big T coming at his class, so I definitely expect him to put up a fight.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont even mind struggle bars if they done by right person. But my nikka u 18 on stage in front of 100's of people. U grew up in NYC in 2k. Unless u got sexually molested for 17 yrs or u grew up a orphan living in the sewers nothing u say will impress me/make me feel bad for u.

:camby:

I respect where you are coming from but I think we are being a bit reductive with the "struggle bars" critiques. Making something creative out of scraps is a part of African American culture dating back to the slavery days. So it's not 100% "I grew up harder than you". Sometimes it's just about not having exactly what you want and doing creative stuff to get by.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mike P is already done writing for Trez, he got a lotta time left to write for Big T.

I know son is white and all that, but he's a different type of battler.
The way he analyzes and moves in battlerap is legit.
He knows what's at stake with Big T coming at his class, so I definitely expect him to put up a fight.
Mike P doesnt have the lyrical stamina to keep up with Big T (when he's focused :whoa:)

All i know is last time i saw big teisha he put a very healthy danja zone in a bodybag :whew:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
When is mike p vs trez going down
Born Legacy 4
Rex vs K Shine was supposed to be goin down on High Stakes 2 :whoo:
Ray Swag was on his way to give K Shine his deposit and URL blocked it
So Rex vs K Shine and Chess vs Rad B were blocked at the same time :wow:
Ars said Chess wasn't on contract, but URL blocked the battle and locked him down on paper immediately when he was about to go to UDUBB to do High Stakes 2.
He might've been on a verbal contract (which is legally binding, but no paperwork)
I love battlerap, but I cringe at how business is conducted in this shyt :snoop:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike P doesnt have the lyrical stamina to keep up with Big T (when he's focused :whoa:)

All i know is last time i saw big teisha he put a very healthy danja zone in a bodybag :whew:

Big t really had no business losing to someone like a Mike p. Hopefully his preparation is on point.