Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Chris has always been passive aggressive and petty. Dude can act like a straight bytch at times

Yup. Chris has calmed down a bit, but let's not forget all the passive aggressive, chatty patty, petty nonsense that he's done over the years.

Let's be real, putting up that Nunu Nellz Untold Truth was some sucker shyt. But no one will call him on that because most people find Nunu annoying.

Seems like dude has only chilled out because he's angling to have more power within the culture. On one hand, I get it. He sees so many unprofessional idiots running around trying to make moves, he knows he could be a bigger asset to battlers, leagues, etc. if given the opportunity.
But he's too thirsty to expose people. Remember when he tried to sabotage that UDUBB card, claiming they had 5-7 one rounders on the card? He jumped the gun, and was totally incorrect. What happens if you help him put a card together? If I doesn't go well I'm sure he'd find a way to weasel out of the blame.

I see Mickey Factz involvement in battle rap the same way. Both of those dudes are intelligent, informative, and probably have some pretty good unconventional ideas. But they both lack humility, and neither one understands what "in confidence" means, so I'd be wary about involving them in business matters.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
both, from what i've seen/ heard.

he did a blog about the Suge battle, and they were on the radio when the news broke about Surf ending early vs. Rex
Yeah I heard the one when they broke that Surf choked he didn't seem to go that ham, but O-Red was on at the time. Unless there's a newer one.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Yeah I heard the one when they broke that Surf choked he didn't seem to go that ham, but O-Red was on at the time. Unless there's a newer one.

that's the one i meant. the sound of disgust in their voices when that tweet got read was enough for me. they didn't spaz or anything, but it was like opening a 12-pack of socks on Christmas morning...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Aaight.. Shouts out to my TBZ nikkas
What we doin with these nikkas brehs
If Clips gets 3-0'd and Surf loses to T Top, how we lookin at these nikkas brehs

Cause at this point, whenever I see them being brought up or defended I just
full

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
does anyone actually follow Piperboy in here? i heard one blog, but it wasn't anything too different from what Blac, Unbias, and Angryfan are doing. dude just seems late to the blogging game..

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaight.. Shouts out to my TBZ nikkas
What we doin with these nikkas brehs
If Clips gets 3-0'd and Surf loses to T Top, how we lookin at these nikkas brehs

Cause at this point, whenever I see them being brought up or defended I just
full
Surf isn't even remotely comparable to Clips IMO. Surf puts on for the URL stage, but anybody who heard him talk before he started getting booked from these outside leagues could've seen that he was going to bullshyt there. He pretty much announced he wasn't gonna do shyt on there anyway. When people tell you who they are you should believe them. Not to mention Clips oversaturated himself years ago, Surf just did it last month.

I would be amazed to see Surf get 3-0'd by T-Top at NOME, unless T-Top is just on some whole other shyt that night. If Surf loses the battle that's one thing, T-Top is good enough to beat these guys. But if Surf gets up there and doesn't finish any of his rounds and is clearly unprepared, then it's :camby: with him as well.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

YESSSS! TALK TO THESE nikkaS!!!!!

:blessed:

Been saying all this for years. Even going back to the Tsu Surf vs. X-Factor battle.
And its a damn shame because he cool at making music.
But in battle rap....completely overrated.....no matter the wins and losses, there's other battle rappers who deserve more shine.

let's not forget that this happened, too

funny how a year later, shyt ain't the same now

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Chris is just as phoney as the people he calls out

I feel like Chris tries to give a perspective but league owners knowing he has no cut cards to put them on blast....can make them not reach out to him. Definitely the gift and the curse with him. But he is dead ass right about what Fab did to Teddy when he finessed that bread out of the event.

Jimz mad as fukk about that $30 :russ:

:mjlol: he tight about that shyt which made it funnier. he dead ass right tho about it being the price of a new fitted.