Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I don't give if you hate how "friendly" battle rap can be or you hate freestyles BUT this shyt right here is what got it all started. A few cats droppin' bars and fukkin' around. Aside from the whole "set it up" talk and some of the back and forth FAB and Jones had, I dig this on some promo shyt.

Ardamus

Daps
aight i'm peepin' this Diz vs. O battle......i'd say that was pretty debatable compared to everyone saying who won. i'll say this, it was a first for them both with two things. Diz's first time battling a female and O's first time battling on KOTD. i think Diz came with some bytch/slut/ho angles that were 50/50 for some of the fans and i think O tried to joke more and sacrificed a few of the punches. on the good side of it, Diz was completely prepared and O showed up at The Bunker.

Ardamus

Daps
I swear all that reachin' and wordplay wasn't enough to knock Suge off his game. Surf should've just finished the battle for real. Smdh.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I just stepped in. The hood is in this bytch :whoo:

Fab came out with the Michael Jackson thriller jacket :dead:

Edit this IS NOT a battle rap crowd in here. All that lyrical miracle shyt ain't gonna fly tonight.

Surf, Daylyt and Clips are dappin up fans and walking through the crowd:ehh:

Last edited: