Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Chris was waaayy too geeked to see this shyt. Like the nikka went OD on his excitement to see Verb battle a chick. :scust:

I was just saying in Michelle movie thread, dudes who wear those pencil mustaches (with or without the beard part) are more likely to be abusive to women lol. Don't know why... maybe it's just bad karma.

I remember when Flip & Unbias were going at it, Flip alluded to Chris having domestic violence on his jacket.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Red bodied ill so bad btw he didnt bother spitting his third. That shyt was brutal. Sad it had to be my nikka yung ill :mjcry:

I feel you breh :mjcry:

I was just thinkin..
Yung Ill was in just about EVERYBODY'S Top5 at one point in time while the legends/vets were at their peak :wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
O-Red bodied Calicoe the first two rounds

Cal's third round was kinda funny and that's where it stops
Incorrect o red had better bars throughout but I gave Cal either the 1st or 2nd off performance along. I ain't seen the battle in 3 years but I remember o red losing.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incorrect o red had better bars throughout but I gave Cal either the 1st or 2nd off performance along. I ain't seen the battle in 3 years but I remember o red losing.

Nah breh rewatch it and you might change your mind. Cal literally had nothing until the third which was supposedly freestyled anyway.
Red had a great run of Udub to bad he couldnt capitalize of SM.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah breh rewatch it and you might change your mind. Cal literally had nothing until the third which was supposedly freestyled anyway.
Red had a great run of Udub to bad he couldnt capitalize of SM.
Idk I'll rewatch tonight but tbh I never liked red all that much