Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mentioning the dead dude
Grabbing suge during their battle
Pulling out a purple flag in his battle with Ars

Charron will talk shyt in Math face

At this point many people will, Math doesnt have that many bridges left
All that was on stage

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Mentioning the dead dude
Grabbing suge during their battle
Pulling out a purple flag in his battle with Ars

Charron will talk shyt in Math face

At this point many people will, Math doesnt have that many bridges left

Yeah. Charron's a nerd but that muthafukka will do some shyt. Well, he'll keep rapping if you slap him in a battle but that's about it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
All that was on stage

Hed do it in person. Charron isn't a street nikka. So certain shyt don't apply him. Even if he wouldn't do all that in a persons face, it wouldn't matter. Charron himself knows you don't get props for punking him/beating him up. And on top that, he has no street credibility to lose if he get his ass kicked. The moment you say "Im a gangsta man thug guy" or whatever that's it. You automatically put yourself in a box and you have to follow rules. Charron can do he what he wants to out here and nothings going to happen. Unless he says ****** or something.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If yall silly ass nikka put yall personal feelings to the side yall will the shyt I, Kidd Diabetes, and Anubis posted are facts. Aint got nothing to do with giving passes. And I can tell yall hate boy for no reason smh yall sad.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hed do it in person. Charron isn't a street nikka. So certain shyt don't apply him. Even if he wouldn't do all that in a persons face, it wouldn't matter. Charron himself knows you don't get props for punking him/beating him up. And on top that, he has no street credibility to lose if he get his ass kicked. The moment you say "Im a gangsta man thug guy" or whatever that's it. You automatically put yourself in a box and you have to follow rules. Charron can do he what he wants to out here and nothings going to happen. Unless he says ****** or something.

Has he ever done it in person? The stage is one thing, IRL is another.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If yall silly ass nikka put yall personal feelings to the side yall will the shyt I, Kidd Diabetes, and Anubis posted are facts. Aint got nothing to do with giving passes. And I can tell yall hate boy for no reason smh yall sad.
:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Saurus talkin greasy to Justin...

They were scheduled to battle at least twice but it fell through last minute both times. I guess he's still salty about it. Dude tends to dominate the social media exchanges, he bodied Bonnie too a while back.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were scheduled to battle at least twice but it fell through last minute both times. I guess he's still salty about it. Dude tends to dominate the social media exchanges, he bodied Bonnie too a while back.

Yeah. He's still pretty witty and does get over on people in interviews & social media exchanges. Most of his battles are unlistenable though.

I looked on twitter and it seems like Math took the first shot in a tweet to Organik. Maybe Math is trying to get back on KOTD.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tsu Surf vs Shotgun Suge

Tsu Surf vs Shotgun Suge

2vhxeuv.jpg

dx3cq.gif
dx3cq.gif
dx3cq.gif
dx3cq.gif
dx3cq.gif