Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been saying this

Jay Blac should be doin the recaps since he's the only one who actually catches everything that's said, too many times i've heard chris and caps give nikkas rounds cuz they "didn't know" what the other nikka was talking about, that's corny, do ya research or don't review

Unbias should just stick to Untold Truths and doing blogs here and there about the overall state of battlerap

Caps should only run the radio
Unbias is usually fair. He doesn't play sides, he's petty sometimes but he gives it up when just due.

Jay Blac CLEARLY picks sides. Certain battlers he touches with mittens then others like Suge he disrespects "jokingly" because he knows them in real life and knows their temperament (Suge seems like a cool guy.) But if Blac doesn't know them he doesn't go in on them and that's my problem. Even Queenzflip gives no fukks and will offend everyone until they check him.

Caps needs to go back to school and take some classes on communication, seriously. He just cannot process his thoughts well enough to be doing this. Once he got out of the garage his whole channel basically became a "shyt on URL unless they come on my show, hype KOTD" machine. Pay attention.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Unbias is usually fair. He doesn't play sides, he's petty sometimes but he gives it up when just due.

Jay Blac CLEARLY picks sides. Certain battlers he touches with mittens then others like Suge he disrespects "jokingly" because he knows them in real life and knows their temperament (Suge seems like a cool guy.) But if Blac doesn't know them he doesn't go in on them and that's my problem. Even Queenzflip gives no fukks and will offend everyone until they check him.

Caps needs to go back to school and take some classes on communication, seriously. He just cannot process his thoughts well enough to be doing this. Once he got out of the garage his whole channel basically became a "shyt on URL unless they come on my show, hype KOTD" machine. Pay attention.
:mjlol:
#factsonly

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The thing with Unbias is when he's judging rounds, he's a super stickler about your bars being directed at your opponent. There's a list of guys who pretty much auto lose in his eyes, because they aren't that direct. It's kind of a Grindtime-ish type rule imo. I feel like you can pick your opponent apart, you can completely outshine him performance wise, you can rap circles around him, all of these things count to me. Not so much to him....

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is Daylyt making coherent points here? Too many I times I click on a Daylyt interview about battle rap and it's filled with constant whining and finger pointing.
you know how he does. half troll half truth

the shyt i said about chris was mostly me cuz i notice with lyrical battles he gives terrible recaps, i personally think it's because he doesn't get half the shyt these nikkas sayin, atleast wit Jayblack he shows you he knows wtf was going on line for line

Day said chris calls him indirect, but contradicts himself by saying "we need that Rich Dollaz Daylyt" when in reality non of the bars in that battle were direct so Chris just pulls shyt outta his ass

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with Unbias is when he's judging rounds, he's a super stickler about your bars being directed at your opponent. There's a list of guys who pretty much auto lose in his eyes, because they aren't that direct. It's kind of a Grindtime-ish type rule imo. I feel like you can pick your opponent apart, you can completely outshine him performance wise, you can rap circles around him, all of these things count to me. Not so much to him....
I feel like (me personally) if you're going to be indirect you better set it up right. Spitting a gumbo pot of bars will not win you battles no matter how hot they are.

Rex does this well because he always sets his random bars in a "you're not street let me talk to you about what's really going on" segment.

In the particular Mike P/Daylyt battle I had Day 3-0 edge because I felt his random bars were set in a "you're a PG, I'm the PG God" type of segment. Mike didn't do enough to make Day look crazy for even taking the battle, which was his whole setup in the first.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Why nikkas give a fukk what a fakkit like Unbias, and I put the emphasis on BI, has to say bout anything is beyond me.

fukk dat hoe nikka.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
E Hart my favorite female battler but damn man if I ever saw her walking towards me my first reaction would be

"Sorry, I don't have any change" :francis:

That what makes hart the goat. Not a single person think she anywhere remotely attractive. All focus is on her pen.
"Your Men, U, Drop down soon as the Right Click"
:wow: