Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I've seen myverse in person. I wanted to pocket check her......back pockets :noah:

Met her years ago at a Grind Time event in the DMV. Nice lookin' thing. Way back when she was performing and slanging her mixtape wrapped up in a newspaper. And a year before Uno battled Johnny and that whole situation with Madd Illz happened.

I guess I'll cue up the Deadman battles:francis:

Deadman newest battles been better. I understand him more than I used to. His voice reminds me of Freaky Tah but not as easy to hear when he raps.

Nikka look like Preps uncle, I wouldn't go that far

FACTS THO! :mjlol::mjcry:

There's no way in hell anyone can see Surf subtitle "CSI Miami" out of "See us out in Miami" and genuinely think he won. :scust:

The battle is the Magnum Opus of reaching and crowd mind control.

I know I would start an argument if I told how many debatables and definite losses I've given Surf.

Makes me go :mindblown: at how I like most of his music (I didn't like that 2AM mixtape like that) and still get mad at how he battles most of the time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you talkin bout that battle been deemed debatable since it dropped
By Hollow stans, yes, which should actually tell you all you need to know. People been talking about the battle since it came out and you never hear anyone mention a Hollow line when discussing it.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
By Hollow stans, yes, which should actually tell you all you need to know. People been talking about the battle since it came out and you never hear anyone mention a Hollow line when discussing it.
nikka are you serious???