Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The event seemed dope based off the atmosphere & the fact nyggas weren't coming in for a paycheck. This is what battle rap should look like.

I do not understand what you see in Dre Dennie.

I'm going strictly off the bars in the trailer.. IMO, nobody except Rum, Mike P and Dre said anything remotely hot.

I fukk with Dre because his bars are creative and original. Like the quick lick punch. I've never heard anybody say that. :obama:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You know im right tho. You love goofy, over animated battlers.
This is why you always rocked with Day.. he's goofy. You liked when Day pulled his dikk out. :beli:
Qleen is the only legit animated battler i fukk with for the long haul and he actually has unique bars to back it up

Twork entertaining but i gotta see what he did lyrically this battle before i fukk wit him like that

Da fuq u talkin bout? When i ever cosign the shyt day did at qotr or any of his other wild homo erotic shenanigans? Talkin out yo ass as always

Last edited:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Dre Dennis and Prez are fukkin trash :scust:
Dre Dennis performance is awkward and Prez has performance, but If you asked what a bar he said was I never remember because he is demonstrative, but his performance doesn't make him any more memorable, like there are people that aren't super lyrical, but they make a line stand out, but Prez is demonstrative, but still doesn't really keep my attention lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tink-"I seen pictures of your newborn daughter, nice child, don't make me go to the daycare, cut the camera's off and use her throat for a lifestyle" The fukk kind of nasty shyt is this?:what::what::what:
Shoulda slapped cuffs on him right then and there

Tink seem like he got a hard drive full of CP :scust:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tf is going on with nitty brehs? This isnt a simple flow adaptation like DNA, this nikka brain is legit on a whole nother frequency than everyone else this year1
You know Roc be watching Rum like

tenor.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tink-"I seen pictures of your newborn daughter, nice child, don't make me go to the daycare, cut the camera's off and use her throat for a lifestyle" The fukk kind of nasty shyt is this?:what::what::what:

It was real corny.

Shock value in battle rap has always been corny imo. QB is the only one who can pull it off for me.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the biggest mistakes he ever made and he prolly regrets talkin all that shyt during ave first round

His best bet is to wait and hope someone clearly whoops rum or he chokes or sumthin so he can call the battle off

Roc is beyond a Born Legacy stage at this point in his career.

If Roc battles him on an unfinished 2 kind of stage, I think he wins clearly.

Against Clips, he had a great 2nd, but a vet should have been able to win that battle.

Nitty's bars in that trailer where crazy though.