Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah he was crying, that nygga was sick when URL finally sat his down and stopped booking him for a hot minute 😂. It was right after that fatal fukk up vs Jey the Nightwing 😂

nikka you dikkriding. He was fake crying to make the fans believe he was gone do better. And he choked in the 3rd vs JTN, that was still enough for alot of people. The fukk up you talking about was against Swamp (or RNB, he was "crying" in that battle too)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“The Culture” :francis:

And nikkas wonder why Battlerap ain’t bigger SMH

i cant fault that man, he don’t seemed pressed for money. He like “If ya pay me all this, I will pop out and practice my craft” He also fool us all with his face off antics and makes us wanna watch…. His promotion is like no other/… That Cincinnati crowd got it though….

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you dikkriding. He was fake crying to make the fans believe he was gone do better. And he choked in the 3rd vs JTN, that was still enough for alot of people. The fukk up you talking about was against Swamp (or RNB, he was "crying" in that battle too)
How am I dikkridding?, when Twork has been a professional fukk up for years. He got his Masters and Chess got his bachelors in Fukk Ups 101 😂