Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@Reptile I don't usually get into this but don't play with surf like that. I promise he doesn't take kindly to those type of allegations.

pR-gU0pqnXDEm80D.jpg

nikka fukk you and Surf you fukking Surf Boarder yall more worried about snitch allegations than the pedo allegations. This nikka scared of Surf!

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Because of the Hurricane they had to move the event from New Orleans and now it’s on Sunday.

Good luck on Football Sunday throwing an event lol

Had tickets to this.:francis:

Always wanted to go to a Summer Madness and I was hyped that it was happening in my city.

I know Smack is gonna make it up to us by giving us a Born Legacy with Don Marino vs Snake Eyes as the headliner or some bullshyt :beli:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Had tickets to this.:francis:

Always wanted to go to a Summer Madness and I was hyped that it was happening in my city.

I know Smack is gonna make it up to us by giving us a Born Legacy with Don Marino vs Snake Eyes as the headliner or some bullshyt :beli:
Smack nice enough to give y'all Rum Nitty in that main event, give him THAT much

...its just gon be vs Snake Eyez

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC the only nikka who would have a text battle with someone 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Shows how much of a new fan you are, because alot of these nikkas used to text battle. Conceited, O Red, Daylyt, and more; all text battled. There was even a forum dedicated to text battles if I remember correctly. Or a least a sub forum, I forget the name of the forum as a whole though. If nikkas can write their rounds in a phone, what makes text battling so peculiar?

EDIT :

They talk about it right at the start of the video.

Daps
Shows how much of a new fan you are, because alot of these nikkas used to text battle. Conceited, O Red, Daylyt, and more; all text battled. There was even a forum dedicated to text battles if I remember correctly. Or a least a sub forum, I forget the name of the forum as a whole though. If nikkas can write their rounds in a phone, what makes text battling so peculiar?

EDIT :

They talk about it right at the start of the video.

I'm talking bout JC specifically though & its different with the people you named cause they aren't robotic like JC. Clearly we can see how text battling helped them mastered their craft.. JC on the other hand, nvm.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm talking bout JC specifically though & its different with the people you named cause they aren't robotic like JC. Clearly we can see how text battling helped them mastered their craft.. JC on the other hand, nvm.

This is a dumbass post and has nothing to do with nothing lol you just moving the goalpost. shyt makes NO sense.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Summer Madness is this weekend with very little buzz and a last minute venue and date change to Sunday during week two of the NFL season. Bad all around for URL.