Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JBQH

Pro
Daps

Mook and Cardan arguing who would win between Jaz and Danny Myers

Side note: For Mook to be one of the best battlers ever it’s amazing how well he raps and how much he stutters his thoughts. :what::snoop::pachaha: Like Mook I’ve seen you rap for 20 minutes straight with no issues and at the same time you can’t get a solid point out within two sentences without starting and stopping multiple times.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Side note: For Mook to be one of the best battlers ever it’s amazing how well he raps and how much he stutters his thoughts. :what::snoop::pachaha: Like Mook I’ve seen you rap for 20 minutes straight with no issues and at the same time you can’t get a solid point out within two sentences without starting and stopping multiple times.
He's a drunk... Him rambling off brown liquor ≠ Memorized lines recited

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has time to prepare those raps. :yeshrug:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
‘I’m confused though like ain’t they cool with rem and was helping her with the situation? How did shyt go wrong?
How is it dirty it’s one battle
What they supposed shutdown everything
KOTD having an event too
I think it’s all coincidence
Only so many weekends to throw events
Superbowl and all star back to back weekends too
So you always competing with something

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She might take Hitman vs Geechi too if ARP don't pick it up.

I’m sure the URL was initially pissed about the Remy booking Eazy vs Hitman. However, if you really take the time to assess the situation, it’s better for the URL if Remy gets these type of battles opposed to ARP.

ARP knows what he’s doing, and has a decade of experience. Remy hasn’t figured out the game. She’s losing money with every event. Chrome 23 hasn’t shown that they can shift the culture. They don’t provide anything different. It’s just a giant money pit.

The URL can’t book every battle, so it might as well go to their preferred platforms. I think the URL has always been okay with a league like Battle Rap Academy booking either URL type battles or bridge type battles (url guy vs RBE guy), because they just aren’t real competition. They’re a poorly ran league that typically has suspect video/audio. More importantly, ARP can’t book those battles. I’m sure ARP would have loved to book Geechi vs Rosenberg, but its already been done even if it was a one rounder. There’s no anticipation for it.