Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I don't know if I am going to watch this, but I find it interesting Lush is on this platform

Well Lush been said he was connected in L.A. in a lot of different ways. Him being cool with Adam 22, I could see that. shyt seems to be working out well on No Jumper; they did a sold out live show in Cali and even did a sit down with Juez Santana and Jim Jones

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Roc lost his last few battles tho. Swamp, Danny, who else he lost to

His only clear win for real is a rrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRREEEEAAALLLLY bad T Top. Danny disemboweled him, he edged Swamp and Viixen; at best (you can easily argue he lost these battles), but Slade aint them though. Danny, Swamp and Viixen were conditioned by the time they got to Roc, Slade hasn't even beat the 1st sub boss yet and he going straight to the 2nd to final boss.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jae Millz vs Geechi is wild. They using Millz as a sacrificial lamb

I don’t think Jae has had a good round since he’s came back. Admittedly I haven’t watched all his come back battles in full but I scanned through them. I’ll admit it’s ignorant to judge his material like that but I’ve watched enough battle rap to know I don’t need to see the whole round if you’re coming with the shyt Millz brings.

It’s just very basic, outdated, light, and non entertaining material.