Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cliffnotes?

Math owes Hynaken, Esso and SpaceGhost (the editor) money. He also told Hynaken and Esso that they were irrelevant and that he didn't really need them. And allegedly Math just signed a 2 milliona dollar deal with Revolt for the show and suddenly stopped calling Esso and Hynaken to do the show.

Mecca also tried to resolve the situation with a meeting over dinner, and Math didn't show up. So Spaceghost, Esso and Hynaken are all done with MEO

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Math owes Hynaken, Esso and SpaceGhost (the editor) money. He also told Hynaken and Esso that they were irrelevant and that he didn't really need them. And allegedly Math just signed a 2 milliona dollar deal with Revolt for the show and suddenly stopped calling Esso and Hynaken to do the show.

Mecca also tried to resolve the situation with a meeting over dinner, and Math didn't show up. So Spaceghost, Esso and Hynaken are all done with MEO
Haven't heard anything until this.

Sounds bad, but:

Esso and Hynaken ARE kinda irrelevant. They were Ms. Fit replacements, basically, and have caused a bunch of controversy and annoyance. I'm assuming they asked for partnership or way more than they're worth. I wouldn't have broken them off too much, either. Possibly, they thought they were Rory and Mal, and got too greedy, when Math has succeeded with various combinations of people. Ideally, I'd like Fit, Mecca and Bigga, and maybe a rando here and there. They are the worse part of the show.

Daps

The deal is likely the most Math has ever seen before but I still wouldn't cut off anyone that has been with the show for a good amount of time, most def not SpaceGhost.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

Who the one that asked Yayo if Game got a bulletproof truck too?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Math has been pulling sucker moves since he came onto the scene. He’s been through two rotations of hosts. This is par for the course for him. He loves Joe Budden so it’s no surprise he’s moving just like him

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds bad, but:

Esso and Hynaken ARE kinda irrelevant. They were Ms. Fit replacements, basically, and have caused a bunch of controversy and annoyance. I'm assuming they asked for partnership or way more than they're worth. I wouldn't have broken them off too much, either. Possibly, they thought they were Rory and Mal, and got too greedy, when Math has succeeded with various combinations of people. Ideally, I'd like Fit, Mecca and Bigga, and maybe a rando here and there. They are the worse part of the show.
Knew this Math Hoffa dikk rider would come with the reasoning.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Sounds bad, but:

Eh, I though Hynaken and Esso made it feel like that real barbershop talk. Them folks would go off on random tangents that would have me dyin. shyt, Hynaken going off on how he flags bytches instagrams if they suddenly pop up with a baby during that Grafh episode killed me.

Either way it sucks, we'll see what happens. At least Mecca is still around.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's always the same routine with math. He gets on top after humble and hard work, then when he's at top he stops being humble and goes crazy until something gets him down

Then it's Back to humble math

Hush

Last edited: