The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's just like the PlayStation vs Xbox war, I just don't get it either.

Rising tide lifts all boats. Plus as fans we should want both camps to do well for real because the pushes creativity and causes people to not be stagnant. When the PlayStation 2 mopped the floor with its competition, what did Sony do next? Tell everyone to get a second job to afford a $600 video game system. And when it didn't work and people continued to flock to Microsoft, it caused them to retool and rebrand. They realized they couldn't just do whatever they wanted without some kind of reprieve and the success of the 360 last gen has helped the ps4 be a huge success this gen. And both of them have caused Nintendo to continue to address themselves in the mirror to be better

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Another OST link

MEGA

Key: !fJojRwggh0oqSZ6dj-zpj2ZJefaB2doBRMmwGpsW2ME

I swear brehs, Supes theme has to be one of my top themes of all time. Listening to that shyt on "This Is My World" is :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dude posted on batman-news.com comment section claiming to have seen BvS:

Quote:
dodong2716 hours ago "For “Batman v Superman, I wanted to really dig into everything from ideas about American power to the structure of revenge tragedies to the huge canon of DC Comics to Amazon mythology."
He executed this very well, and it was beautiful to see. <3
Quote:
dodong27 Rob A15 hours ago Enjoy the wait, it's all worth it.
I kind of wish I was still on your shoes, eager and anxious to see this film.
But all in all, hype met and exceeded.
Quote:
Zack Snyder is expanding his skills, and bringing other elements to the CBM genre. If movie goers doesn't see that, and want to stick with the popcorn flicks, then it's their lost, it'll be a shame really, shame...
Quote:
dodong27 metron15 hours ago I can only answer-
5. Lex Luthor is on par with Ledger's Joker. Intense and menacing, way better villain than Loki, and Lex doesn't even has super-powers.
http://batman-news.com/2016/03/11/ju...#disqus_thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
From a person in China who saw it

- Definitely better than AOU
- Batman is terrifying and dark
- Bruce's past fukks him up mentally
- WW is a goddess
- Lex is excellent, people can feel a sense of crisis but is also funny
- The film is very good
- His favorite moments were BvS fight, Doomsday v Trinity and Batman, Superman/Lois' daily life plus internal struggle
- Doesn't think it's better than TDK but is more comic accurate
- The last act is a little rushed

Last edited: