The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
9KqJVUK.gif

Still weird to me that there's no red belt or something to break up the blue onesie look

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
At first I thought this flick's batcave was a makeshift joint, and not the "batcave" batcave.... Thought they were saving that for his solo flick

this Batman is fully developed, years into his shyt.. this cave is fully the BATCAVE.. everything up and running.. Im sure the would have it looking like the cave from the comics but thats a LOT of space thats hard to explain how just Bruce & Alfred built on their own

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
this Batman is fully developed, years into his shyt.. this cave is fully the BATCAVE.. everything up and running.. Im sure the would have it looking like the cave from the comics but thats a LOT of space thats hard to explain how just Bruce & Alfred built on their own
bet. I thought since he moved into a different crib a couple square yards away from the mountain that the batcave would be one of the few secondary ones he had around Gotham, thinking they would then have him move into the OG joint for his flick, come find out this IS the og joint :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
bet. I thought since he moved into a different crib a couple square yards away from the mountain that the batcave would be one of the few secondary ones he had around Gotham, thinking they would then have him move into the OG joint for his flick, come find out this IS the og joint :pachaha:

I mean i have no issues with it, long as it has all thats needed in the cave im happy with it... Just wish they got the big ass penny and dinosaur looool

i bet in the solo flick he rebuilds the mansion and has the cave in there redone.. who knows, just gotta see how it pans out