The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
everybody talking about they seats, i ain't see the option to choose or an assigned one. :lupe: did i fukk up?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It didn't make 125M in pre sales from one day Lol that's literally impossible for any movie. SWTFA has the record with 6M in one day :beli:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Watching MoS, you can tell two chefs were trying to make the same sandwich.

I still believe MOS was more so a Nolan film than Synder. I mean Nolan and Goyer pitched the movie to WB, Nolan even wrote the story. I'm pretty sure they planned on it being their Batman Begins for Superman. Also there were a list of directors on board before they dropped out. I know the Mission Impossible director was one of them

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I still believe MOS was more so a Nolan film than Synder. I mean Nolan and Goyer pitched the movie to WB, Nolan even wrote the story. I'm pretty sure they planned on it being their Batman Begins for Superman. Also there were a list of directors on board before they dropped out. I know the Mission Impossible director was one of them
shyt felt like it wasn't allowed to be what it wanted and needed at points.

Humanizing a science fiction tale is difficult, especially since Superman's origin was done to perfection 30 years prior on screen.

I'm paying more attention to the production of this, and it's pretty impressive :ehh:

I appreciate Lois more, which I didn't at all when I found out it wouldn't be a must-put-hands-on-myself-to brunette :francis: