The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I imagine Tony walking back to the locker room at halftime seeing the TV on the wall and giving the :wtf: when he sees the commercial for the first time.

Tony: ZBo, you see this shyt, what's going on :why:

ZBo: Let me look it up on my phone:dwillhuh:

CTKsM0xUEAAukgg.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

This broad rides for BvS like no one else on the net. I think she wrote for DC before.

I swear, she the type that I'd roll with the homies with like "Man, fukk that basic ass bytch", but secretly, would be curious about what that mouth would do in the name of getting back at her daddy :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This broad rides for BvS like no one else on the net. I think she wrote for DC before.

I swear, she the type that I'd roll with the homies with like "Man, fukk that basic ass bytch", but secretly, would be curious about what that mouth would do in the name of getting back at her daddy :ohhh:
Big Bang theory took a shot at BvS film and Ben Affleck :mjpls:

Twitter bots on Twitter posting negative jokes about the film :mjpls:

But there's no smear campaign :mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Yea she worked on a few comics but she shows love to a lot of different types of movies. Funny you say she rides for DC because I've seen some comments in other vids how some people think she too critical of DC:jbhmm:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yea she worked on a few comics but she shows love to a lot of different types of movies. Funny you say she rides for DC because I've seen some comments in other vids how some people think she too critical of DC:jbhmm:
White women stay putting out mixed signals :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She wrote the Justice League Unlimited comic book based on the cartoon and she also wrote one of the X-Books for Marvel.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Big Bang theory took a shot at BvS film and Ben Affleck :mjpls:

Twitter bots on Twitter posting negative jokes about the film :mjpls:

But there's no smear campaign :mjpls:
According to her WB smeared themselves or let their artists have creative freedom to do so. That artistic freedom cuts both ways i guess.
Deadpool projected to have a bigger opening. :mjlol: "Damn, homie, back in HS you used to be the man homie . . ."