The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Here's a few

About Doomsday
Doomsday isn't Zod, he's on the bottom of the ocean floor in a pod or spaceship from Krypton basically in suspended animation. I think the scout ship from MOS has something to do with it but I'm not to sure. Lex uses his LexOS to find him

Cameos
Barbara Gordon (Jena Malone), Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash are the only cameos but they barely have screen time. Aquaman has the most

dikk/JT/Joker
All three are mentioned but not seen. There's no JT flashback, maybe for the uncut edition?

:mjlol: about the Aquaman part, that doesn't happen

Aquaman is seen on through security footage fighting off Lex's robot drones. He shows the Senator this (It's when he says "You know the oldest lie in America..." in the CC trailer)

Superman giving WW a boost? :laff:

And before you guys ask, the person I got the info from is currently working with Johnathan Nolan and WB TV on an series. He could've lied to me but I doubt it since I don't see him often

Pretty sure @PlayerNinety_Nine knows some too

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Here's a few

About Doomsday
Doomsday isn't Zod, he's on the bottom of the ocean floor in a pod or spaceship from Krypton basically in suspended animation. I think the scout ship from MOS has something to do with it but I'm not to sure. Lex uses his LexOS to find him

Cameos
Barbara Gordon (Jena Malone), Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash are the only cameos but they barely have screen time. Aquaman has the most

dikk/JT/Joker
All three are mentioned but not seen. There's no JT flashback, maybe for the uncut edition?

Aquaman is seen on through security footage fighting off Lex's robot drones. He shows the Senator this (It's when he says "You know the oldest lie in America..." in the CC trailer)

And before you guys ask, the person I got the info from is currently working with Johnathan Nolan and WB TV on an series
Aight, then :ehh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Here's a few

About Doomsday

Cameos

dikk/JT/Joker

And before you guys ask, the person I got the info from is currently working with Johnathan Nolan and WB TV on an series

Pretty sure @PlayerNinety_Nine knows some too

Is that Dan guy, forgot his last name, playing Green Lantern? Either Hal or Kyle?