tumblr_o2e5mtpPfw1tpk0vyo1_540.gif

tumblr_o2e5mtpPfw1tpk0vyo4_540.gif

tumblr_o2e5mtpPfw1tpk0vyo3_540.gif

tumblr_o2e5mtpPfw1tpk0vyo5_540.gif

tumblr_o2e5mtpPfw1tpk0vyo7_540.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
See, now this is the kind of epic trailer I'd normally expect from WB, not that terrible shyt they released before. Probably would've even connected better if they didn't already spoil the third act villain that brings them together and yada yada, but this truly is the money trailer. And it's great to finally see Bats in action and it looks great but what did you guys really expect? Snyder has a total hard-on for Frank Miller and Batman, he was always gonna come off as great.

This is a pretty big deal but at the same time you kinda gotta remember that the last two directors who did live-action Batman were a flamboyant homosexual and a guy who can't shoot action.:russ:
drDAkVS.png

I was about to say, Burton isn't gay :dahell:

Then I remember how I tried to erase Batman Forever and Batman and Robin from my memory :francis:

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OK, now I'm fully into it after seeing him catch Superman's punch like that.

Through every single trailer so far they've just been showing Superman getting the best of Batman.

The ending to that trailer was classic Batman writing.

This movie is got to be lit.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
after that trash 2nd trailer this is the one i needed to get fully back on board :blessed:....dont know when bats started fighting like a nicca from the raid on roids but im all for it :ahh: snyder definitely gonna come with the action thats for sure :whew:....bats suit better have kryptonite in it tho :ufdup:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Dat multi-fear takedown from arkham :banderas:

Yo this movie is going to piff brehs

The 1:54 minute mark :merchant: Comic book brehs that symbol looks familiar from the cartoons/animated movies but I can't recall what it actually means in context to DC.
Darkseid

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
drDAkVS.png

Edit: I was about to say, Burton isn't gay :dahell:

Then I remember how I tried to erase Batman Forever and Batman and Robin from my memory :francis:

Don't we all... :russ:

I didn't include Burton because I feel that even though they don't hold up to modern standards, those movies still have pretty decent action scenes.