The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
We already know that Darkseid is coming, but I really like the look of his parademons.

tumblr_o24i21iwMY1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg
:merchant:

Looking like my nikka Blaznee from Spaced Invaders :lolbron:

spaced-invaders-2.jpeg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Why the fukk does it feels like getting to the end of March takes forever? Im a general fan and i dont
get or watch alot of shyt on TV or follow alot of movies, but i've always enjoyed Batman since i was
a kid and Superman is decent and i can say im looking forward to this.

But it feels like the time goes by so damn slow.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall trippin..he has full time chefs...full time trainers and millions of dollars as motivation....for him to het that big is just like going to work for us....routine

Exactly, he and other actors put in the time at the gym but with all the assistance available to them there is no reason for them not to be in shape.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Domestic opening weekend, any guesses?

The original projected opening box office was 154 millions, slightly lower than the Dark Knight movies (but higher than MoS) and 40-50 millions short of the Avengers movies. I haven't seen any other estimated box office since then, outside of nerd forum postings.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

The original projected opening box office was 154 millions, slightly lower than the Dark Knight movies (but higher than MoS) and 40-50 millions short of the Avengers movies. I haven't seen any other estimated box office since then, outside of nerd forum postings.

$ 3 trillion :banderas:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

150 range sounds about right.