Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
reddit.com: over 18?

Here's everything, sounds flames tbh
i read through almost everything :whoo::whew::damn::noah:

Question: Any truth to the rumor there's a flashback of the Joker killing Jason Todd when Bruce looks at the costume?
Answer: Yeah it's true, you don't see Leto though. Just a white glove holding a bloody crowbar, with a Robin on the ground.
MuthafukkA!!! :damn:

Question: How was Jason Momoa as Aquaman?
Answer: Jason Momoa was scary as Aquaman. Out of all the JL members, he was the most fun to watch. Pure savagery.
Holy shyt:damn:

Plot point: LexCorp is basically developing a worldwide drone system to protect against alien invasion. There is fierce opposition to it, especially from General Swanwick. He believes that humans should always be in control of powerful weapons such as the drones. This leads to a pretty cool scene of Swanwick sending his best pilot to compete against a drone, Hal Jordan! (played by Dan Amboyer)
Take ALL MY $$$ :mindblown::whoo:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Her uniform is literally the American flag.

She wears the American flag colors because Diana Trevor (Steve Trevor's Mother) crashed on her island and died trying to save the Amazons against some monster when she wandered upon shore. They didn't know who she was or where she came from but they had her jacket which had an American Flag patch and wings so they gave her a military burial and dressed her in a suit with the American Flag colors along the wings. They made an 2nd suit for Diana when she travelled into "Man's World" because they assumed it would be recognized as the costume of a warrior.

And that was your comic book lesson for today

Conz

Superstar
Daps
el mayimbe being a huge faq once again. dude won't shut up about how hyped he is for this movie, but he will still leak every piece of information he gets between now and the release, and then get on his high horse about not ruining the movie while patting himself on the back for his "scoops."