The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know cats have an issue with his stature and his look, but when you read interviews like this, it's obvious they've got the character of Lex down pact. Just the first few lines and I can hear Clancy Brown's voice in my head
i still hear the guy from facebook

i mean he sounds and seems to do the exact same, fast talk, quick retort, snippy yet correct, but definitely not relate-able to normal human speech, type of talking that eisenberg has done his entire career

i feel like it's batman vs superman vs facebook

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doom is 1 of my Favorite Evil Geniuses. I seriously can't bring myself to watch F4ntastic for the sake of Respect for him.:snoop:

I could see Doom being as Loved as Loki if played correctly by the right Actor.:mjcry:
EVERYBODY knows that....if Doom is played right, he would be one of the ALL TIME film version greats. They made him a business man in two of them and then a blogger in the last one? I mean....WTF is that about? Crazy. Unbelievable. Imagine him doing that original Secret Wars $hit(punking Galactus and the Beyonder) on film....it would be legendary:laugh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i still hear the guy from facebook

i mean he sounds and seems to do the exact same, fast talk, quick retort, snippy yet correct, but definitely not relate-able to normal human speech, type of talking that eisenberg has done his entire career

i feel like it's batman vs superman vs facebook

Well that's who'd lex probably be now anyway. But the point I was making is that the characterization is spot on. Everything he said in that interview is lex. It's exactly how he thinks and right in character

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well that's who'd lex probably be now anyway.
:ohhh: that i might be able to wrap my head around

i think i just hate eisenburg... i hate all those super fast snippy talker motherfukkers that do that shyt in every movie like it's the migos flow

i would have liked to see the calm and strong voiced lex.... this dude looks 20 and sounds 22...

they still gonna get all my money tho :wow:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:ohhh: that i might be able to wrap my head around

i think i just hate eisenburg... i hate all those super fast snippy talker motherfukkers that do that shyt in every movie like it's the migos flow

i would have liked to see the calm and strong voiced lex.... this dude looks 20 and sounds 22...

they still gonna get all my money tho :wow:
real shyt :dead:

Vince vaughn is another one

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Doombots! :troll:

We've seen what happens with T'Challa and co step to the great Monarch!
Matter fact, let me remind you "DOOM DOES NOT SURRENDER!" :ufdup:

That was Dooms first appearance you know damn well they nerfed the hell out of everyone in that episode. This guy Hulk gets thrown out the building and suddenly knocked out for the rest of the episode :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was Dooms first appearance you know damn well they nerfed the hell out of everyone in that episode. This guy Hulk gets thrown out the building and suddenly knocked out for the rest of the episode :heh:

Nerfed??:heh:

Ran up on you in your own spot........:lolbron:
son'd you..... :russ:
then taught you:mjlol:

Dr. DOOM the great!!!!:blessed:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_m41pa4uPEd1qb6ewz.gif

Hang In There Breh.