VW6gdLu.gif

FaLMrs0.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That shot is taken directly from comics. :manny:

Which comic would that be because outside of Batman's pose in that moment being a homage to TDKR's cover, I don't remember him actually dodging full on heat vision in the fight (although admittedly I haven't read TDKR in like ten years and my memories on it are spotty). If it happened in another comic I can't remember it either, but it's not as if they've never nerfed Supes in the comics either because that tends to come with the territory. :yeshrug:

The comic ignorance is astounding especially coming from a know it all like him

Yeah, failing to remember 70 years worth of stories down to the details at any point is truly a display of ignorance, breh, especially when it's besides the point I'm making that nerfing Superman is something almost common place in these fights, whether it be comics or cartoons. :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Most people are wreckless when their love ones are being attacked. Especially people who never been in a fight a day all their life disingenuous ass nikka. :mjlol:

I guess.

I also guess Supes was lucky those other three Kryptonians didn't just murk his mom and Lois right there and then (at least I remember Lois being there as well), or you know, at least take them hostage as to force Supes to let Zod go. That shyt goes beyond characterization, breh, it's just bad writing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which comic would that be because outside of Batman's pose in that moment being a homage to TDKR's cover, I don't remember him actually dodging full on heat vision in the fight (although admittedly I haven't read TDKR in like ten years and my memories on it are spotty). If it happened in another comic I can't remember it either, but it's not as if they've never nerfed Supes in the comics either because that tends to come with the territory. :yeshrug:

Yeah, failing to remember 70 years worth of stories down to the details at any point is truly a display of ignorance, breh, especially when it's besides the point I'm making that nerfing Superman is something almost common place in these fights, whether it be comics or cartoons. :stopitslime:
Your complaint is silly because you admit it happens in other forms of media .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
There's something really powerful about seeing the spray painted uniform with the staff in its' hands.

Until you remember that it's just The Joker on his :umad:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
"The red capes are coming" I thought the delivery or how they edited that line in the trailer was eerie. Dude sounded mad crazy. Ben Affleck is gonna kill his role as batman. More action already in the trailer as bats, than the whole nolan trilogy. Marvel fu*k boys cant even deny that this trailer was dope.
Someone on IGN said that the "red capes" are the soldiers bowing down to Supes and are secretly under Lex's team. Lex is making those guys "convert" people to thinking Supes is a god by force, which obviously will create a lot of ill will towards Supes.:whoo:

I'm not a fanboy by any stretch but the way DC seems to be taking its universe is:ohlawd: