The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
People hate on this movie but I love it.
There's some great action in it. The warehouse fight and the end battle. I've always said this movie had better action than any of the marvel flicks. Just all the stuff in between is so badly written and boring it held the movie back. Zack is a terrible story teller.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There's some great action in it. The warehouse fight and the end battle. I've always said this movie had better action than any of the marvel flicks. Just all the stuff in between is so badly written and boring it held the movie back. Zack is a terrible story teller.
Did you know the action scenes in Man of Steel were storyboarded by an Asian artist that was inspired by Dragonball Z fights?

I wonder if he worked on this one too

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know this film made $330 million domestically and over 800 million Worldwide but I feel like if this film had done better critically, the Snyder verse would still be going today. It (along with Suicide Squad) came out of the gate and got trashed due to word of mouth which I think helped hurt Justice League too. It didn’t matter if Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam did well later on, the DCEU was tarnished. What a pity. I liked the unrated cut of the film.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I know this film made $330 million domestically and over 800 million Worldwide but I feel like if this film had done better critically, the Snyder verse would still be going today. It (along with Suicide Squad) came out of the gate and got trashed due to word of mouth which I think helped hurt Justice League too. It didn’t matter if Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam did well later on, the DCEU was tarnished. What a pity. I liked the unrated cut of the film.
That's the thing, it should have done a billion and over 500 domestically at least but word of mouth was so bad it couldn't recover. Amazing too because the movie was hyped like a mother. The 2nd week drop off doomed it. You know they thought this shyt was gonna be the biggest movie of the year though, it probably should have been. Suicide Squad was a bad movie as well with an excellent trailer and hype. And Justice League was just pitiful. Zack had the vision just didn't have the writing talent to make these movies what they should have been.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
People hate on this movie but I love it.
The best part is that they SHOWED PREP TIME, live in action. Superman didn't put down batman so what did he do? Prepared. Got even more yoked out, built a suit, got kryptonite, built weapons, strategized, prepared...that's the most batman shyt ever for real.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The best part is that they SHOWED PREP TIME, live in action. Superman didn't put down batman so what did he do? Prepared. Got even more yoked out, built a suit, got kryptonite, built weapons, strategized, prepared...that's the most batman shyt ever for real.

Uncut version of this joint >>>>>>

still the "Martha" execution and Lex casting hurt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

This was a HUGE detriment you need someone with gravitas and more physical to pull that role off. Lex thinks humans are superior to the "alien" they should've modeled him after Superman TAS Lex. Or All Star Superman :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't even think it was the casting, Lex was just written weirdly.

Anyone doing this shyt would've gotten a :dahell:

jolly-rancher.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's the thing, it should have done a billion and over 500 domestically at least but word of mouth was so bad it couldn't recover. Amazing too because the movie was hyped like a mother. The 2nd week drop off doomed it. You know they thought this shyt was gonna be the biggest movie of the year though, it probably should have been. Suicide Squad was a bad movie as well with an excellent trailer and hype. And Justice League was just pitiful. Zack had the vision just didn't have the writing talent to make these movies what they should have been.

Snyder's JL cut is far better than the trash they let Whedon put out...