The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So will they kill him in part 3 or 4 or will he come back in part 5

If they're faithful to the source, then they probably won't kill him at all. Avengers 4 is the end of this entire arc so everything should resolve there as far the battle with Thanos goes. Then we're onto to a new storyline(and new threat) entirely when Phase 4 starts.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're faithful to the source, then they probably won't kill him at all. Avengers 4 is the end of this entire arc so everything should resolve there as far the battle with Thanos goes. Then we're onto to a new storyline(and new threat) entirely when Phase 4 starts.

Thanks for the info, so I just read that Ant-Man 2 is the first movie released after avengers 3, however it actually takes place after civil war. Captain marvel takes place in the 1990s and Nick fury knows about her, yet never mentioned her to avengers I'm interested in seeing that played out

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the info, so I just read that Ant-Man 2 is the first movie released after avengers 3, however it actually takes place after civil war. Captain marvel takes place in the 1990s and Nick fury knows about her, yet never mentioned her to avengers I'm interested in seeing that played out
I'm interested in seeing how that plays out too. How does the entire world not know about her? She has to be either in Space this whole time or been incapacitated some way.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
brehs was that Banner in that scene with Strange & Wong?? if so that pairing may be a direct result of the outcome from Thor Ragnarok since both Hulk and Strange are in that film

just the mere fact that Thor was floating unconscious in space spoils the end of Ragnarok. We know that whatever happens it's not a happy ending for the lad.. verily. Also Strange is suppose to be in the beginning helping Thor search for Odin on earth. Hela follows him there and they battle with Thor's hammer being destroyed. I dunno how she dispatches of Strange but that's the thing: Hela is a force of nature. She can't be killed only contained. That's probably why Thor got his shyt rocked

Conz

Superstar
Daps
so hold up, was that Bucky fighting with the Wakandans? He's not in BP, right? guess he's frozen that entire movie?

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!