The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do yall keep falling for the SAME fake trailer over and over again? :heh:

That guy losing his shyt at the end is taken from that first leaked footage of BvS. Yall should know what Josh Brolin's voice sounds like and it's nothing like the Thanos voice in that fake shyt. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How do yall keep falling for the SAME fake trailer over and over again? :heh:

That guy losing his shyt at the end is taken from that first leaked footage of BvS. Yall should know what Josh Brolin's voice sounds like and it's nothing like the Thanos voice in that fake shyt. :snoop:

nikkas ready for this shyt breh. I ain't mad at him.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IarZRMm.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Low key..... Marvel not releasing this trailer tonight is BRILLIANT.

Like I'm just checking twitter and refreshing like shyt and all everyone is really talking about is Marvel or IW.

Like the BUZZ (since everyone loves to use that word) is crazy for it right now. As much as I would love them to drop it, I couldnt be mad at them starving us out just a little bit longer:lolbron:

Martha

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Low key..... Marvel not releasing this trailer tonight is BRILLIANT.

Like I'm just checking twitter and refreshing like shyt and all everyone is really talking about is Marvel or IW.

Like the BUZZ (since everyone loves to use that word) is crazy for it right now. As much as I would love them to drop it, I couldnt be mad at them starving us out just a little bit longer:lolbron:

Martha
Yea plus seeing the trailer with so much time left until the movie comes out would drive us all crazy

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trailer probably not coming till jl releases....i can see it being on that and on thor....