The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Breh's I fukked up and wondered into the spoiler thread

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
:damn::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Stayed in that bytch a little too long :francis:
You've been the homie bruh but you're unclean now. You gotta go. Charge it to the game.

full

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You've been the homie bruh but you're unclean now. You gotta go. Charge it to the game.

full

I've built up equity. My credentials. :manny:

- OP of the official MCU thread.
- routinely shyts on DC (Never saw BvS, SS, or JL)
- Saw BP multiple times
- Seen every MCU film at least 3 times.
- Don't support Fox's X-Men universe since it's not part of the MCU.
- Felt personally disrespected at how they portrayed Galactus in FF - Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- Have only gone to see Marvel movies opening weekend since AOU.

That should be enough :mjpls:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Breh's I fukked up and wondered into the spoiler thread

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
:damn::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Stayed in that bytch a little too long :francis:

I've accidently clicked into that thread a bunch of times :francis:thinking it was this one and got out just in time:wow:

I went in .. I read... hell.. I'm even posting comments on a movie I didn't even see yet...

but theres still something about how the spoiler reads vs how it will look....

and I must say .... The read is mew ... but we all know the look and execution is MAR-VEL-OUS ... pun intended

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Damn, none of the Black heroes stood out huh? It's like BP and his crew weren't even in the film at all looking at the impressions. Hell, it seems even Cap got the short end of the stick. I'm hardly seeing his name mentioned either, and he usually gets the most shine in these group flicks.

Seems like it's mostly a Thor and Guardians film.
I read a review that said BP was reduced to the role of a glorified field general.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
LOL I knew they was fronting putting BP and the black characters to the forefront in the marketing. Classic switcheroo. I don't really give a damn bout seeing this now :russell:
The BP audience that doesnt watch Marvel movies is gunna be fukking furious with the way this movie was using BP in its marketing& promotion.:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had plans to see this Friday night and I had to cancel on some adulting shyt. I'm really pissed. :shaq2:
I gotta wait until Saturday. I'm getting high as a kite. :smugdraper:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
The BP audience that doesnt watch Marvel movies is gunna be fukking furious with the way this movie was using BP in its marketing& promotion.:mjlol:

Disney been doin this shyt tho... same thing they did for The Force Awakens. nikka nerds thought ole boy was gonna be a Jedi, but he was a janitor.:wow: