The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Characters deaths is interesting... b/c there's some obvious predictions like Vision, Hawkeye and Rhodey. Vision due to plot reasons and the latter two pretty much being after thoughts in the movies. Plus Thanos kills Rhodey in the comics, tho that's recent history.

RDJ and Evans i feel are sticking around but i think the rumors the last couple years about whether either will leave or not, will lead to Disney doing a buncha pump faking with near death moments for both.

Guys like Thor and Loki tho :ohhh: it's hard to say and that's part of the fun

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ot5j9tbpCp1tgtdrfo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot5j9tbpCp1tgtdrfo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot5j9tbpCp1tgtdrfo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot5j9tbpCp1tgtdrfo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot5j9tbpCp1tgtdrfo1_1280.jpg

Omg they are really bringing thanos with the black fukking order. This shyt about to be the reverse of the 1st avengers where they were killing random chitauri but with thanos and crew murdering random civilians

:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GEEZUS KRISTE

Some of you cats and your "bloodlust":picard:

Ok we get it, yall want people to die..... but gracious..... ok thats all good and all... but this series BETTER END with them coming back to Life!:rudy:

I love this era and moment we're having with these characters and stories, I want to see them continue on.... even if they have to "James Bond" it and change actors for the characters.

I dont wanna see Ironman/Cap die for the sake of this film and either;

A) We dont get any more Ironman/Cap movies or they no longer make appearances and are part of the MCU;
B) 5-10 years from now they decide to REBOOT the character and the series and pretend their history in the MCU never happened. So say if we on Black Panther 3, Captain Marvel 3, or they say started a movie based off the Nova Corps.....

That shyt is wack to me:blackmouse:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
GEEZUS KRISTE

Some of you cats and your "bloodlust":picard:

Ok we get it, yall want people to die..... but gracious..... ok thats all good and all... but this series BETTER END with them coming back to Life!:rudy:

I love this era and moment we're having with these characters and stories, I want to see them continue on.... even if they have to "James Bond" it and change actors for the characters.

I dont wanna see Ironman/Cap die for the sake of this film and either;

A) We dont get any more Ironman/Cap movies or they no longer make appearances and are part of the MCU;
B) 5-10 years from now they decide to REBOOT the character and the series and pretend their history in the MCU never happened. So say if we on Black Panther 3, Captain Marvel 3, or they say started a movie based off the Nova Corps.....

That shyt is wack to me:blackmouse:

Martha

For as powerful as vision is, he's been under u utilized.

And for that reasons I'm good with him dying.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For as powerful as vision is, he's been under u utilized.

And for that reasons I'm good with him dying.

I dont know.... dont mind the deaths, just dont want them to be permanent to continue the UNIVERSE.

I mean what, after this phase is gone, we just supposed to lose said character and never see them again in the future movies? Or if not, do we really need to see another rebooting and starting of the characters origins with slight twist so it wont be like the initial trilogy?

The Bloodlust is too wild in here... some cats need therapy.... theres a good therapist around here (good grief man, no shots at you, cant say the same for your friend)

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think they'll pump fake and kill off Falcon instead of Rhodey.

They already pump faked Rhodey in CW and crippled him.

Falcon got too much new tech for them to kill him off :to:

I think Hawkeye won't get killed but he will be injured to the point of going back home to kick it with the wife and kids.