The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
‘Avengers: Infinity War’ First Reactions: ‘Marvel Puts It All on the Table’

242c7daff3d263b0aea64626a308da63.png
We really did it. Ten years of hate from legit haters and “unbias” sources and we really took over the cinematic game. What marvel has done is being copied now and will be copied for decades but they will never replicate the original :SpideyWow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it's non-spoiler reviews though ... spoilers are allowed Wednesday

I don't trust any of these fools. You know somebody will put a spoiler in their review later today. I ain't reading none of that shyt unless people post it in this thread, and can confirm it's spoiler free.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
gotta say, I haven't been all that tempted to read spoilers like I usually am. Probably b/c I already have a ticket. think i can hold out for 3 more days

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't trust any of these fools. You know somebody will put a spoiler in their review later today. I ain't reading none of that shyt unless people post it in this thread, and can confirm it's spoiler free.

Fred.

if you see the twitter I posted with the emojis he says are in no order .... if you go to his site ..people are deducing what each means and YES the probably are in order

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We really did it. Ten years of hate from legit haters and “unbias” sources and we really took over the cinematic game. What marvel has done is being copied now and will be copied for decades but they will never replicate the original :SpideyWow:
James Cameron gonna have to wait longer for his prayers of fatigue to come true. He might possibly be waiting forever. Don't worry James, God is always on time!:ohlawd::mjlol:

#MarvelGang- Gang-Gang! :krs:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
James Cameron gonna have to wait longer for his prayers of fatigue to come true. He might possibly be waiting forever. Don't worry James, God is always on time!:ohlawd::mjlol:

#MarvelGang- Gang-Gang! :krs:

that Avatar window has looong closed .. and it has nothing to do with MAR-VEL .. although MARVEL aint making it any easier...

the reason SW could drop 20 years later and still make money is because marketing.. they still had toys and TV shows and etc... AVATAR had nothing... its pretty much forgot about..