The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score (I know, it doesn't matter, blah blah)

I'm sticking with 73%. I think it's gonna be easy for a decent chunk of critics to nitpick the shyt out of this. if it's over 90, that would be blow my mind even though i expect greatness.
I'm going with an even 80%.
But really I have no clue breh, I'm actually getting nervous about the quality/how it will be received. :lupe:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
But really I have no clue breh, I'm actually getting nervous about the quality/how it will be received. :lupe:
So much hype, it's gonna be impossible to hover around the previous percentages. No matter what people will have a problem with a lot of it I bet.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
When a movie is this big it'll get negative reviews just to generate clicks. I have never been so confident in a movie before though. I know we're in for a classic.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When a movie is this big it'll get negative reviews just to generate clicks. I have never been so confident in a movie before though. I know we're in for a classic.

People been on that click bait shyt nonstop. I remember when that Tony/Dr. Strange scene came out a few sites were talking about "is there too much humor?"

shyt is the definition of reaching for views because there was no real overt jokes in the scene.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Both avengers been underwhelming imo, I think this one should deliver as long as it’s somewhat canon :usure:

As in
FfRi.gif
?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

There’s also the idea that some people may not like it tho breh. Can’t act like every bad review is just to get clicks. The shyt will get clicks regardless. Movies are art not science and not everyone likes every piece of art. That type of thinking is how critics get death threats from silly people

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
There’s also the idea that some people may not like it tho breh. Can’t act like every bad review is just to get clicks. The shyt will get clicks regardless. Movies are art not science and not everyone likes every piece of art. That type of thinking is how critics get death threats from silly people
I get that, but like a lot of others on here, I'm at the point where I don't give a fukk what reviewers think

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get that, but like a lot of others on here, I'm at the point where I don't give a fukk what reviewers think
You never should breh. Reviews are just to show you their opinion on something. They get paid to write it and they may have some film education or not but it’s just a man or woman’s opinion. So to say that you’re convinced if someone doesn’t like it they’re trolling or just going for clicks flies in the face of that. Like it’s perfectly okay if someone doesn’t like something you love. Doesn’t mean you have to love it less or that it’s bad. That’s just how they feel. And some people take that shirt way too seriously

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trying to cram in all these characters could make it bloated and all over the place. But i wouldn't doubt this movie getting good reviews. Especially from the nerds.