The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So from my understanding, this is a 2 part movie. There are several "avengers inifinity" events and this one is moreso about a battle and establishing the villain while the actual use of the powered up infinity gauntlet is next year or something.

Is this right MCU heads? They got me hyped over the damn appetizer :beli:
Story too big for one movie, it needs to :cook:
:eat: for the next 14 months breh
Full course gonna be worth it :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So from my understanding, this is a 2 part movie. There are several "avengers inifinity" events and this one is moreso about a battle and establishing the villain while the actual use of the powered up infinity gauntlet is next year or something.

You got it backwards breh.

If he has the powered up Infinity Gauntlet then there's no movie. Because he's basically a god. Establishing Thanos as a villain, his fight to get the Stones, the battle of Wakanda are (on paper at least) 100x more interesting than him snapping his fingers and killing every character in the movie.

Regardless, I expect him to have most/all of the Stones by the end of this movie, so it's a moot point either way. I think the next movie will be the fall out of that, and the rest of the MCU rallying and stopping him.

Fred.

momma

All Star
Daps

Nah it’s been confirmed he gets at least 5 stones. And if by actual use of the powered up gauntlet you mean where he uses all 6 stones, I’m leaning more on them showing that this movie and the 2nd movie trying to fix it all. It doesn’t really make any sense arc wise to do it any other way

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think the 2nd flick is an alternate reality where he won. Like AoA/ DoFP in the comics, or Like Aida's framework in Agents of SHIELD, except its actual reality...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The Russos just updated their profile pic on Twitter. Between this and their IG profile pic being Cap as The Nomad....it's pretty obvious Bucky is taking over Cap's role:

Fred.

i think they're just semi-trolling fans. they had hawkeye up a week ago. Probably gonna continue to do shyt like this. if there's a big reddit thread about Nebula being the new Ironman this week, they'll put that up next week.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

WHITE FOLKS:
oKtDYgh.png
Guys relax, he uses the word after T'Challa's forces overpower his armies....and technically he never uses the -er...he emphasizes the more common ***guh sound
oKtDYgh.png